Friday 12 October 2007

Sod's Law

How is it that I end up in the Competition Law class that contains

a) only two people I know, and one is;
b) the Nameless Law Student who we had to kick out of last year's mooting team because they failed to prepare their written submissions and left us stuck in the library until midnight freaking out because we had to write about 2,000 words of properly researched & referenced text in about 4 hours.

I'm not normally disposed towards freakouts, but that day was so stressful I couldn't even send the email with the submissions attached because my hands were shaking as if I had Parkinson's. At precisely 11.59pm. The penalty for late submission is severe.

I know I should be all gracious and live and let live and all, but it still grates!

(makes mental note to tell this year's team that our deadline will be well before Christmas)

No comments: